These easy baked chicken meatballs are gluten-free (no breadcrumbs), clean Add moisture: The meat by itself will shrink when cooked. Add eggs and almond meal to help keep the meatballs tender and moist, but don't add too.. Healthy Chicken Meatballs Recipes on Yummly
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, healthy and tender chicken meatballs using tofu and ground chicken breast. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy and Tender Chicken Meatballs Using Tofu and Ground Chicken Breast is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Healthy and Tender Chicken Meatballs Using Tofu and Ground Chicken Breast is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have healthy and tender chicken meatballs using tofu and ground chicken breast using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy and Tender Chicken Meatballs Using Tofu and Ground Chicken Breast :
- Make ready 150 grams of Ground chicken breast.
- Take 1/2 block of Firm tofu.
- Take 100 grams of Onion (or Japanese leek).
- Make ready 1 of Egg.
- Get 1 dash of Ginger (grated).
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of Miso.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- Take 800 ml of Water (for cooking meatballs).
Steps to make Healthy and Tender Chicken Meatballs Using Tofu and Ground Chicken Breast :
- Drain the tofu well. Chop the onion. Combine all the meatball ingredients and mix well..
- The mixture is very soft, so spoon the mixture gently into the cooking water. Keep the water at a simmer..
- If you boil the water vigorously, the meatballs will fall apart, so be careful. Once you finish spooning the meat balls into the water, turn off the heat. Cook the meatballs through with the residual heat..
- Cool the meatballs in the cooking liquid to keep them moist. Use the cooking liquid to make your hot pot and soup..
- [Related recipe: Tender Tsukune https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147041-tender-fluffy-tsukune-meatball.
- [Related recipe] Fluffy egg soup, using the cooking liquid of chicken meatbalsl https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145855-fluffy-egg-drop-soup-with-boiled-chicken-broth.
- [Related recipe: Chinese-style chicken meatball soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152376-chinese-soup-with-cellophane-noodles-and-fluffy-light-chicken-meatballs.
- [Related recipe] Chicken meatballs with sweet and sour sauce or sweet soy sauce based sauce. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153494-tender-and-juicy-low-cal-chinese-meatballs.
- [Related recipe] Chinese-style rice using the cooking liquid of chicken meatballs https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155241-chinese-mixed-rice-with-chicken-broth.
- [Related recipe] Korean-style chawan-mushi https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154370-kelanchim-korean-chawanmushi-steamed-egg-custard.
These baked chicken meatball bites can go with spaghetti and meatballs, baked rigatoni, or any pasta for that matter. They can be served with mashed cauliflower and green beans (my current favorite), or saved for quick and healthy lunch meal prep. Soft and juicy chicken meatballs made with ground chicken, tofu, sweet bell However, most of tofu hambagu are made with tofu AND ground meat (usually chicken, sometimes They also have ground chicken – made with breast meat only – do you think it makes any difference which I use? Healthy chicken meatballs made of ground chicken, garlic, onion and lemon juice. Easy, healthy and the best ground chicken meatballs recipe, so easy to make and everyone loves them.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food healthy and tender chicken meatballs using tofu and ground chicken breast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.