Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vegan quesadillas. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Quesadillas is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Vegan Quesadillas is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have vegan quesadillas using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Quesadillas :
- Prepare 1/2 TBSP of Olive Oil,.
- Make ready 190 g of Sweet Potatoes Grated,.
- Get 2/3 TSP of Smoked Paprika,.
- Take 120 g of Black Beans,.
- Take Pinch of Chili Powder,.
- Take Pinch of Cumin Powder,.
- Get 20 g of Kale Julienned,.
- Prepare Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Take 60 g of Corn Kennels,.
- Prepare 4 of Corn Tortillas,.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Chipotle In Adobo Sauce,.
- Prepare Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Prepare 1 Handful of Parsley Coarsely Chopped,.
- Take of Vegan Cheese Sauce.
Instructions to make Vegan Quesadillas :
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/2017/03/06/luva-grilled-pizza for the vegan cheese sauce..
- In a skillet over medium heat, drizzle olive oil. Once the oil is heated up, add in sweet potatoes. Add in paprika, chili and cumin..
- Saute until well combined and aromatic. Add in kale. Saute until well combined and slightly wilted..
- Add in black beans, corn and chipotle. Saute until well combined. Taste and adjust for seasonings with salt + pepper. Continue sauteing until the mixture is almost drying out..
- Remove from heat and set aside. In a griddle over medium heat, grill all the tortillas until almost charred on both sides. Turn the heat down to low..
- Place a tortilla, grill-marked side down, onto the griddle. Scoop half of the sweet potatoes mixture onto the tortilla. Garnish with parsley..
- Spoon some of the vegan cheese sauce over the top. Place another tortilla over the top, grilled-marked side up. Press gently with an offset spatula to adhere..
- Remove from heat. Repeat the steps for the remaining quesadillas. Transfer onto a serving plate. Slice and serve immediately..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegan quesadillas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.