Be the first to rate & review! A traditional recipe for a Crock-Pot Layered Lasagna Casserole that comes out beautifully and makes for a simple dinner on any night of the week! I set out to cook Crockpot Lasagna and went searching for my family's lasagna recipe, because I I am so excited to introduce one of my favorite versions of the Crock-Pot: a crockpot casserole dish!
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, crock pot lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crock pot lasagna is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Crock pot lasagna is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crock pot lasagna using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock pot lasagna :
- Make ready 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1/2 lb of Italian sausage (optional).
- Make ready 1 jar of mushrooms (optional).
- Take 1 jar (4 lb) of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 package of oven ready lasagna noodles.
- Make ready 2 cups of Italian mix cheese.
- Make ready 4 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- Make ready to taste of Italian seasoning.
- Make ready to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of pepper.
Crock pot lasagna layers just like traditional lasagna. It is so delicious that everyone was asking for seconds, even my mother-in-law! Crock Pot Lasagna is one of my family's favorite meals. Layering the lasagna in the crock pot takes less than ten minutes and the ground Italian sausage with onions and garlic can be browned.
Instructions to make Crock pot lasagna :
- Brown beef and sausage with mushrooms and drain. Add salt, pepper & Italian season to taste. (you can substitute sausage for beef).
- Mix 3 cups of mozzarella cheese, two cups of Italian blend cheese and ricotta cheese in a separate bowl. (i use my hands).
- Mix all of the spaghetti sauce with the meat & mushrooms..
- Spoon 1/4 meat sauce mixture into bottom of a 6 qt slow cooker..
- This is the ready bake noodles. Layer them on top of the meat mixture, breaking them if you need to. Make two layers of noodles..
- Make a layer of cheese on top of the noodles..
- Spoon 1/4 meat sauce mixture over cheese.
- Repeat the layering process until all ingredients are used..
- Spread the last cup of mozzarella on top of the layers..
- Place lid on your crock pot and let cook on LOW for 4-6 hours, or until noodles are cooked..
Crock Pot Lasagna. *Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*. *Pin it* by clicking the PIN It could be from the homemade pasta sauce I made for the Crock pot Lasagna but the sauce. Hundreds of home cooks agree that this slow cooker Italian sausage lasagna is the best and Just pack the slow-cooker with four layers of sauce, noodles and cheese, then come home to crockpot. Crock Pot Lasagna just might become your "go to" recipe! I am a HUGE lasagna fan. It was one of the first suppers I "cooked" as a kid, although I didn't actually do anything.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food crock pot lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.