Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cranberry almond granola. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cranberry Almond Granola is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Cranberry Almond Granola is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have cranberry almond granola using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cranberry Almond Granola :
- Get 2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of sliced almonds.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of dried cranberries.
- Get 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
- Get 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
Steps to make Cranberry Almond Granola :
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking tray with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray or line it with parchment paper (no need to spray the parchment). Set it aside..
- In a large bowl, toss together the oats, almonds, cinnamon and salt..
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter and honey. Pour it over the oat mixture and stir together until everything is moistened..
- Pour the oat mixture onto the prepared baking tray and spread it out evenly..
- Bake for 7 minutes, then remove from the oven and stir the oats around. Return to the oven and bake an additional 8 or so minutes, until golden. It might still seem a little wet but it will dry up while it cools..
- Once it's cooled off, stir in the cranberries and store it in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cranberry almond granola recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.