OREO® Triple Layer Chocolate Pie OREO® Triple Layer Chocolate Pie. Fill the pie crust with the warm chocolate pudding. To prevent a skin from forming, press a sheet of plastic wrap over the top of the pudding.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, oreo pie with chocolate pudding. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oreo Pie with Chocolate Pudding is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Oreo Pie with Chocolate Pudding is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook oreo pie with chocolate pudding using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Pie with Chocolate Pudding :
- Get of regular Oreos.
- Prepare of Cream cheese, softened.
- Get of large 5.9 oz pkg chocolate instant pudding.
- Prepare of butter, melted.
- Prepare of Cool Whip.
- Take of powdered sugar.
- Take of milk.
When ready to serve, top the pie with your whipped cream and some chopped Oreo cookies. The less milk will give the pie more thickness. I could not find a oreo crust when I made my pie so I made a homemade oreo crust. A Strawberry White Chocolate Pudding Pie using sliced fresh strawberries would be delicious, and so would an Oreo White Chocolate Pudding Pie!
Steps to make Oreo Pie with Chocolate Pudding :
- Make chocolate pudding according to directions (using the 2 3/4 cup of milk rather than what package calls for) then set in fridge to cool..
- Crush oreo cookies, finely..
- Place about 1 cup of crushed oreos aside (to sprinkle on top of pie).
- In a separate bowl. Mix remaining oreos with melted butter until all oreos are covered and moist. Shape crust into pie dish..
- In another bowl, mix HALF of the cool whip, powdered sugar, and softened cream cheese until smooth and creamy..
- Spread the mixture on top of Oreo crust..
- Layer the pudding over the mixture..
- Carefully spread remaining cool whip over top of the pudding layer..
- Sprinkle remaining oreos over top. Serve cool!! (If left out it will melt).
Make chocolate pudding according to package directions and let it setup in the fridge. Using electric mixer, mix half of Cool Whip, softened cream cheese, and confectioners sugar in a large bowl. Spread the Cool Whip/cream cheese/sugar mixture on top of the oreo crust. Chocolate Pudding Pie Chocolate pudding pie is an easy no bake dessert to make for any occasion! This chocolate pie with pudding is thick and fluffy, and can be made with a graham cracker or oreo crust.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food oreo pie with chocolate pudding recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.