Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mini dutch baby pancakes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mini Dutch Baby Pancakes is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mini Dutch Baby Pancakes is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mini dutch baby pancakes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Dutch Baby Pancakes :
- Take 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled.
- Make ready 4 of large eggs.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of milk.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Get 2 tbsp. of additional unsalted butter, for the muffin tins.
- Get of non-stick spray* (see note in step 4).
- Take of confectioners sugar, for garnish.
Instructions to make Mini Dutch Baby Pancakes :
- Combine the first 2 tbsp. butter, eggs, milk, flour, sugar, vanilla and salt in a blender and mix well, until smooth and frothy..
- Leave the batter in the blender and let it rest for at least 20 minutes. This gives the flour time to absorb the liquid. The texture and taste will be even better after it is given time to rest (or so I've read)..
- Place a 12 cup standard sized muffin tin (or 2 of the 6 cup muffin tins) into the oven. Preheat the oven to 425°F, with the muffin tins in the oven while it heats..
- Once the oven is pre-heated, melt the additional 2 tbsp. of butter. Carefully remove the hot muffin tins from the oven (at this point I would recommend spraying the muffin tins with non-stick spray. I didn't the first time I tried this recipe and my Dutch babies stuck badly to the pan, even with the butter). Quickly brush the bottoms and sides of each cup with the melted butter, using a pastry brush..
- Pour the batter into the hot, buttered muffin tins, filling to the halfway point..
- Place muffin tins back in the oven and bake 7 minutes. Rotate the pan and bake an additional 7 minutes or until golden in color and puffy. Remove from oven. The pancakes will quickly deflate in the centers..
- Dust with the confectioners sugar and then serve immediately, either as is or with preferred toppings..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mini dutch baby pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.