Cherry pie filling is spread in the bottom of a graham cracker crust. The next layer is a cream cheese, lemon pudding and whipped topping mixture. Cool, smooth and creamy, this pretty pie is a slice of heaven for people with diabetes and anyone who likes an easy yet impressive dessert.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, 🍰 pudding pie 🍰. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
🍰 Pudding Pie 🍰 is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. 🍰 Pudding Pie 🍰 is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook 🍰 pudding pie 🍰 using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 🍰 Pudding Pie 🍰 :
- Take of Crust.
- Take of Keebler® Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Make ready of Melted Butter.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare of Jello® Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix (3.4 oz).
- Take of Cold Milk.
Chocolate Pie has an easy, homemade chocolate pudding that is the perfect pie filling! Smooth and creamy chocolate layered with sweet, vanilla whipped cream is the perfect dessert. This velvety, decadent chocolate pudding pie is sure to please the entire family! Cool, smooth and creamy, this pretty pie is a slice of heaven for people with diabetes and anyone who likes an easy yet impressive dessert.
Steps to make 🍰 Pudding Pie 🍰 :
- Start off by melting your butter in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- Mix crushed Graham crackers and sugar in a medium sized bowl.
- Allow the butter to cool for a few seconds, then slowly pour into cracker-sugar mix.
- Mix 'em up and press into a 9-inch pie pan (I use my hands 😉) Let chill in refrigerator.
- Beat pudding mix and milk with wire whisk in another medium sized bowl for about 5 minutes (the mix will seem very liquidy at first, but it will set after about 5 minutes of beating it).
- Remove crust out of refrigerator and evenly pour filling on crust. DON'T ADD ANY TOPPINGS YET!! Any toppings added now will just drown in the filling, unless you want it that way 😛 I let my pies chill first 😊.
- Put pie back in fridge and chill for an hour. If you chill for longer, the pie will be more set, but it will still be ready to eat after only an hour 😊.
- Get creative! Add any toppings you want! Whipped cream and sprinkles, chocolate chips, crushed Graham crackers cherries, strawberries, blueberries, or even crushed Snickers, Reese's, and M&M's!.
- Try drizzling some melted peanut butter, chocolate, or caramel on there too!.
- The pies shown have melted peanut butter drizzle and crushed Graham crackers. BTW. 😍.
- This recipe will make one pie 🍰.
Banana Pudding Pie The Kitchen is My Playground. This unique dessert is a bread pudding-pie combo. It was created by my paternal grandmother's family. They had a farm and made their own bread, which made this a low-cost dessert. — Kelly Barnes, Lexington, Indiana Kids will have so much fun making this pie, especially for birthday parties. Simply make a batch of instant pudding, spoon it into a baked pie crust, and top with whipped topping.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food 🍰 pudding pie 🍰 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.