Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, best ever quesadilla. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Best Ever Quesadilla is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Best Ever Quesadilla is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook best ever quesadilla using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Best Ever Quesadilla :
- Take 1 lb of Chicken Breast.
- Make ready 4 large of Tortillas.
- Get 1/2 lb of Bacon.
- Take 4 of Jalapenos (fresh).
- Get 1 bunch of Scallions (fresh).
- Get 2 medium of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 packages of Cheddar Jack Cheese (half cheddar and half monterey jack).
- Get 1 of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 of Salsa.
Instructions to make Best Ever Quesadilla :
- Cook chicken, let cool, then dice it and add to a bowl..
- Cook bacon crispy, let cool..
- Slice scallions and jalapenos and add to bowl with chicken..
- Dice tomatoes and add to bowl with chicken..
- When bacon is cool, crumble and add to bowl with chicken..
- Mix chicken, peppers, scallions, tomatoes, and bacon..
- Pre heat grill to medium heat..
- Add chicken mixture over half of the tortillas, cover with the cheese, then fold other half over..
- Do the same to the other 3 tortillas..
- Grill 2 to 3 minutes on each side..
- Serve with sour cream and salsa..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food best ever quesadilla recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.