You just dredge chicken breasts in a little flour, brown them and apple slices in a little olive oil, and pull everything together with a simple honey mustard sauce. Delicious Japanese chicken curry recipe for a quick weeknight dinner. Made with homemade roux and garnish with soft boiled egg.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken with honey curry sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken with Honey Curry Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken with Honey Curry Sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken with honey curry sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken with Honey Curry Sauce :
- Take 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 3 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil + 2 tbsp butter.
- Take 3 tbsp of honey.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take of Juice from 1/4 lemon.
- Get 1/2 of onion, peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder (I used Japanese curry powder).
Tender pieces of chicken, carrots, and potatoes cooked in a rich savory curry sauce, this Japanese version of curry is a must-keep for your family meal. Honey curry chicken thighs are full of flavor. Easy to make recipe with simple ingredients. The curry powder, honey, and grey poupon are a match made in heaven!!
Steps to make Chicken with Honey Curry Sauce :
- Pierce chicken with fork. Rub salt and garlic powder on chicken pieces. Coat with flour..
- Heat oil and butter in a pan. Fry the chicken and flip occasionally until golden brown. Remove and set aside for a while..
- With the remaining oil and butter, stir-fry onion for a couple of minutes. Add salt, honey, lemon juice, curry powder, and mix well..
- After about five minutes, add the chicken pieces and coat the chicken with the sauce..
The soy sauce adds just the right amount of saltiness to balance out the sweetness of the honey and smokiness. Sweet Honey Curry Chicken, spiced baked chicken pieces, perfect for those wanting to try out curry without the heat. Curry can also refer to the many different dishes that people make, from the actual curry sauce to the actual spice itself. It can get confusing between the two, but for the sake of clarity. All Reviews for Chicken with Honey-Beer Sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken with honey curry sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.