Dorayaki with Chestnut Filling By cookpad.japan ~ I wanted to eat Sweetssweet potato dorayaki, as well as chestnut-filled dorayaki, so I made dorayaki for the first time in years. This is such a comforting snack! The ones made with the usual tsubu-an (sweat beans) and gyuuhi (mochi dough) were terrific too.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chestnut cream dorayaki. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chestnut Cream Dorayaki is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chestnut Cream Dorayaki is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chestnut cream dorayaki using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chestnut Cream Dorayaki :
- Prepare of Batter.
- Take 1 cup of Self-Raising Flour.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of Sugar *Today I used Dark Brown Sugar.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of Sweetened Chestnut Paste.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Water.
- Make ready of Filling 1.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Thickened Cream *firmly whipped.
- Get 2-3 tablespoons of Sweetened Chestnut Paste.
- Take 1-2 teaspoons of Rum.
- Prepare of Filling 2.
- Take 4-6 tablespoons of Sweetened Chestnut Paste.
- Take 10-12 of Roasted Chestnuts *peeled and coarsely chopped.
I like to blend honey into the doryaki pancake batter. Write a review Please login or register to review Tags: CHESTNUT AND CREAM DORAYAKI. The dorayaki is perhaps one of the most well known and popular Japanese dessert. It is traditionally made of two small round pancakes, sandwiched together by a red bean paste, anko.
Instructions to make Chestnut Cream Dorayaki :
- This pancake batter would be easy to burn quickly. Please cook on low heat and try to make one side brown. The other side doesn’t require to be browned..
- Make thin 10cm pancakes with least possible Oil. Non-stick pan is recommended as you need no Oil..
- Add Sweetened Chestnut Paste and Rum to firmly whipped Cream and mix well. In a separate small bowl, combine Sweetened Chestnut Paste and chopped Roasted Chestnuts..
- Sandwich 1-2 tablespoons of Chestnut mixture and 2-3 tablespoons Cream mixture with two pancakes..
It can also be filled with chestnut, matcha cream or sakura. These days there are many variations. Traditional, yet simple, dorayaki is perfect as an afternoon snack, usually enjoyed with a cup of Japanese green tea. It is made up of two sweet and fluffy pancake slices that enclose a red bean filling. The preparation begins with making the batter.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chestnut cream dorayaki recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.