Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, charred fresno tomato soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Charred Fresno Tomato Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Charred Fresno Tomato Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have charred fresno tomato soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Charred Fresno Tomato Soup :
- Prepare 12 of Campari Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of Fresno Pepper.
- Get 1/2 of Red Bell Pepper.
- Get 5 Cloves of Garlic.
- Make ready 1/4 of Large Red Onion.
- Make ready of Salt + Pepper.
Steps to make Charred Fresno Tomato Soup :
- Turn oven to Broil. Place tomatoes, garlic, onion, fresno 🌶️ and red bell pepper on cookie sheet. Lightly top with olive oil. Alternatively, you can char the bell peppers over gas stove if you have one..
- Char until garlic is golden and there's some color to the peppers, about 10-12 Mins. Watch carefully! Do not walk away, (seriously).
- Put everything in a blender, add salt and pepper to taste. Careful when blending hot liquids, it can explode. To safely blend, I leave hole on top of lid uncovered and cover with a kitchen towel..
- Optional: I like to strain my soup through a sieve just for an extra smooth texture. And heat in a pot..
- That's it! 🙂 Top with Basil microgreens if you want. See my grilled cheese recipe to pair with..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food charred fresno tomato soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.