In a sieve or colander, drain potatoes, squeezing to remove excess liquid. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Grate potatoes and onion into a bowl or pulse in food processor.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, potato pancake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Potato pancake is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Potato pancake is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have potato pancake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato pancake :
- Make ready 4 of potatoes peeled and grated.
- Take 1 of onion, peeled and grated.
- Make ready 3 of large eggs.
- Get 3 tablespoon of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 of seasoning cube.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 1/4 cup of veg oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of chili flakes.
Drain any excess liquid, then add the eggs, matzo meal, salt and pepper. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
Instructions to make Potato pancake :
- Grate ur potatoes and drain the excess water out. Combine grated potatoes and onions in a separate bowl..
- Then in another bowl, beat together eggs, baking powder, seasoning, black pepper and chili flakes then mix. Then add it to the potatoes mixture and mix. Then add in your flour..
- Heat ur non stick fry pan and put oil. Then scoop the mixture and pour in ur pan and cover for 1-2 mins then flip to the other side. Just as how you fry pancakes. Then drain on a paper towel and enjoy😋.
Potato pancakes are such a delicious way to use up leftover mashed potatoes. They have fluffy centers, golden edges, and a little cheese for extra flavor. They're great as a side dish instead of mashed potatoes or baked potatoes – but I also love them for breakfast instead of making hash browns. Here's a potato pancake recipe that doesn't take much time to make and is just right for two people. Weekends become our time to relax and enjoy life, and these potato pancakes are one of our favorite treats. —Nancy Salinas, Grand Rapids, Minnesota Mix mashed potatoes, egg, flour, salt, pepper, garlic, and any optional ingredients, into mashed potatoes.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food potato pancake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.