Honey Balsamic Chicken starts with a simple marinade of tangy balsamic vinegar and sweet honey and is then topped with a delightful balsamic glaze. Grilled chicken breast, zucchini, red peppers and asparagus topped with a honey balsamic dressing – this is SO good, I know you'll be making this all summer. This honey balsamic chicken recipe has the added bonus of being incredibly easy and FAST.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, balsamic honey chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Balsamic Honey Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Balsamic Honey Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook balsamic honey chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Balsamic Honey Chicken :
- Prepare 2 medium of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil (divided).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
It takes all of one minute to whisk together the glaze, another to brush it onto the chicken and by then. ONE-POT HONEY BALSAMIC CHICKEN This honey balsamic chicken is the perfect combination of sweet and sour. The classic combination of honey and balsamic cooks into a sweet sauce over. I love that this honey balsamic chicken recipe is versatile.
Instructions to make Balsamic Honey Chicken :
- Slice chicken breasts into 6 diagonal pieces each. Place in bowl or ziplock bag along with 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar, garlic, 1 Tbsp oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix ingredients and let marinate in refrigerator to at least 30 minutes..
- When ready to cook, heat the second Tbsp of oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once oil is hot, cook strips until browned on both sides. Place chicken on a clean plate..
- Using same skillet, turn down heat to medium-low and add butter, and last 2 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar. Stir the mixture and dissolve any sticky bits that may be stuck to the bottom of the skillet. Once mixture is dissolved, add honey. Increase the heat, and allow the sauce to simmer until thickened (about 5 mins)..
- Once sauce is thickened, season with salt and pepper. Add the chicken back to the skillet and toss to coat in the balsamic sauce. Serve immediately..
Since I first created this recipe I've tried it using chicken leg/thigh quarters, just chicken thighs, and just chicken legs to make this recipe. Honey Balsamic Grilled Chicken. written by Ashley Fehr. Perfectly moist grilled chicken in a sweet and tangy honey balsamic sauce — a great way to spice up your grilling this summer! The sweet and tangy sauce on these Honey Balsamic Chicken Tenders is a quick way to jazz up simple chicken breasts. With summer on the way, I know my future will hold a lot of grilling dishes like this one with balsamic chicken marinade – although, technically.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food balsamic honey chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.