I am usually not a big fan of mustard as it might be overpowering. I'm very anal when it comes to cooking in my kitchen. The honey mustard glaze beautifully coated the chicken with sweet and tangy flavors.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, honey mustard garlic chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Honey Mustard Garlic Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Honey Mustard Garlic Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook honey mustard garlic chicken using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Mustard Garlic Chicken :
- Take 4 of Boneless Chicken Breast.
- Take 2 tbsp of Chopped Garlic.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- Get 1 of Thyme.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Honey Mustard. (either home made or store bought. I used store bought.).
It was just perfect with steamy white rice on a cold day. Easy Honey Mustard Chicken with a Hint of Garlic — In this video I am cooking outdoors in the sunshine, this recipe is so easy yet so delicious 🙂 And if. Honey Garlic Mustard Chicken Recipe Tips: First, I like making this dish with chicken thighs, but it works great with chicken breasts too. If you are looking to make this recipe Gluten Free, use Tamari sauce instead of soy sauce.
Steps to make Honey Mustard Garlic Chicken :
- Pre heat oven to 350..
- Clean and trim chicken of all fat..
- Pound chicken to desired thickness..
- Lightly grease a baking pan..
- In a skillet, add olive oil and garlic.
- When oil reaches medium heat, add chicken..
- Pan fry chicken for 3 minutes then flip and fry another 3 minutes..
- When chicken is done frying, remove and place in baking pan..
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, and thyme to taste..
- Bake for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven, spread 1 tablespoon honey mustard onto each chicken breast..
- Bake another 10 minutes..
- Done cooking. Enjoy!.
Also, you can add less garlic if you want, I personally love garlicky. Anywho, this honey mustard chicken is seriously delicious, and it's unbelievably easy to prepare! I quick saute of some onions and garlic, then a speedy blend of some mustards and honey, add it all to the chicken, throw it in the oven and voila! Rave-worthy chicken that no one could resist. Similar to Chef John "Miso Honey Chicken" recipe, this recipe packs a punch considering how few ingredients there actually are.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food honey mustard garlic chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.