They say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and we couldn't agree more! Start your day off with a burst of color and a whole lot of fun with these colorful yummy rainbow waffles! How Do You Make Rainbow Waffles?
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, rainbow waffles 🌈. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rainbow Waffles 🌈 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Rainbow Waffles 🌈 is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook rainbow waffles 🌈 using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rainbow Waffles 🌈 :
- Get 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Get 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of caster sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 250 ml of milk.
- Get 2 of large eggs.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get of Food colours – I used red, green, blue, orange, purple and yellow.
- Get of Non stick spray.
- Get 6 of x zip lock bags.
- Get of Whipping cream or vanilla ice cream.
- Make ready of Maple Syrup / chocolate syrup.
- Prepare 1 of waffle maker or waffle iron.
This recipe starts with your basic waffle ingredients of flour, sugar, baking powder, sugar and salt. The wet ingredients of milk, oil and vanilla extract are mixed into the dry ingredients in a large bowl to form a smooth batter. Separate the batter into four small bowls (one bowl for each different colored waffle). Rainbow waffles are a magically delicious way to start off your day.
Steps to make Rainbow Waffles 🌈 :
- Preheat your waffle iron. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder sugar and salt stir till well combined. In another bowl, beat together milk and eggs. Add to dry mixture and use a whisk to thoroughly combine the ingredients..
- Once combined, add melted butter, vanilla and continue mixing till mixture is smooth. Divide your batter into 6 bowls one for each colour. Add enough food colouring to create vibrant batter colours and stir well to make sure the colour is thoroughly incorporated. You should have 6 separate colours. Place each batter colour in to a clean zip lock bag and snip a corner off the bag to create 6 x makeshift piping bags..
- Spray your waffle maker with non stick spray. Squeeze each batter one by one (according to the picture). Close your waffle maker and allow to cook. Remove and Serve immediately with whipped cream or ice cream..
These colorful waffles are perfect for Sunday brunch, birthday parties, sleepovers, or for St. The kids will agree, rainbow food is fantastic! Rainbow Waffles Who knew waffles could cause so much excitement first thing in the morning! Belgian Waffles are my oldest son's top choice when it comes to. I avoid using yeast in the recipe by whipping egg whites.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food rainbow waffles 🌈 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.