Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, baked pasta with cheddar cheese and smoked beef sausage. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook baked pasta with cheddar cheese and smoked beef sausage using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage :
- Get 2 packages of Beef smoked sausage.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Take 1 of onion, sliced.
- Make ready 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil to coat pan.
- Get 1-16 ounce of box of Rotelle pasta (or any other shape pasta you like).
- Get of Salt for boiling water.
- Get 1 can of evaporated milk (12 ounce).
- Prepare 2 of – packs shredded cheddar cheese (8 ounce).
- Take of Sprinkle of paprika.
Steps to make Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage :
- Place your sliced onion and green pepper into a large pot and sauté in olive oil until veggies are tender, then add your minced garlic……
- Slice your sausage into coins and place into the same pot with the onion, green pepper and minced garlic….then add your black pepper….Remove from heat…..
- Meanwhile boil your pasta until al dente…Drain and place into pot with sausages and veggies……Mix well…..
- Now pour your can of evaporated milk into pot…..mix well…..
- Pour your shredded cheeses into pot and mix all very well……
- Pour mixture into a greased baking pan, sprinkle paprika over the top and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food baked pasta with cheddar cheese and smoked beef sausage recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.