This No-Bake Cranberry Cream Pie has a sweet-tart flavor that is light and refreshing, and very delicious after a heavy, filling Thanksgiving dinner! Beat the cream in a medium bowl using a whisk or electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the cranberry mixture until well combined.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cranberry cream pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cranberry Cream Pie is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cranberry Cream Pie is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cranberry cream pie using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cranberry Cream Pie :
- Make ready of CRUST.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of chocolate graham crackers, crushed.
- Make ready 6 tbsp of butter, salted or unsalted, melted.
- Prepare of CRANBERRY CREAM FILLING.
- Get 1 of 3.0 ounce box cranberry jello mix.
- Get 1 cup of boiling water.
- Take 3/4 cup of dryed cranberries, chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate, chopped into small pics or grated.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Make ready 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, cold.
- Get 3 tbsp of confectioner's sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get of GARNISH.
- Take of whipped cream.
- Take of red, white and green decorators sugar.
- Prepare of dryed cranberries.
- Take of cocoa power for dusting.
Pour the cranberry cream into the crust. Check out this delicious No-Bake Cranberry Cream Pie! It's attractive, so easy to make, and delicious. We start with a graham cracker crust, followed by a creamy and light cranberry filling, and then a layer of whipped topping.
Instructions to make Cranberry Cream Pie :
- MAKE CRUST.
- Combine chocolate graham crumbs and melted butter in a bowl until well blended.
- Press firmly into 9 inch pie plate bottom and sides. Freeze while preparing filling.
- MAKE CRANBERRY CREAM FILLING.
- Dissove jello in the boiling water, stirring until its all dissoved. Add dryed cranberries and stir. Chill in refrigerator until just cold but not setting up about 20 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in cold jello cranberry mixture until smooth.
- Fold chopped chocolate into cranberry mixture.
- Beat heavy cream until soft peaks, add confectioner's sugar and vanilla and beat until cream holds its shape.
- Fold whipped cream into cranberry mixture gently in 3 additions until a uniform color.
- Pile filling into prepared crust and refrigerate until set, at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Decorate pie with whipped cream, colored sugars , dryed cranberries and cocoa poder before serving.
Serve it for Christmas or Thanksgiving dessert. Another find from the Cape Cod Cranberry Growers' Association. Unlike other cranberry cream pies here on 'Zaar, this beautiful and easy recipe requires no baking and showcases fresh (or frozen) cranberries rather than dried berries or canned cranberry sauce. If you use a store-bought graham cracker crust, it's even faster to put together. For an especially pretty presentation, garnish with a.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cranberry cream pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.