Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chocolate chinese noodle "spider" cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Chinese Noodle "Spider" Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chocolate Chinese Noodle "Spider" Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate chinese noodle "spider" cookies using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chinese Noodle "Spider" Cookies :
- Take 1 packages of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 packages of Butterscotch chips.
- Get 1 packages of Chinese won ton noodles.
Steps to make Chocolate Chinese Noodle "Spider" Cookies :
- Pour both packages of chips in a double boiler (or a metal bowel over a pot of boiling water) and melt them over medium heat..
- Add the won ton noodles..
- Gently toss the noodles until coated with the chocolate mixture while trying not to break them too much..
- You're going to need tongs for the next part… spoons don't work very well..
- Using the tongs make small piles of the noodle mix on waxed paper and decorate if desired. Let cool until the chocolate sets..
- Once they're set you're done! We always made them this way, but in England I saw similar ones made with corn flakes..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chocolate chinese noodle "spider" cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.