These pressure cooker chicken breasts cook perfectly in minutes from fresh or frozen. Serve your honey garlic instant pot chicken breast with rice or quinoa and veggies for a complete, quick dinner! This sweet and spicy honey Instant Pot chicken recipe turned out great the first time around.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, instant pot honey chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instant Pot Honey Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Instant Pot Honey Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook instant pot honey chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Honey Chicken :
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 of boneless chicken breasts diced.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of water.
- Prepare of Honey Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of honey.
- Get 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Take 2 tsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame oil.
If you really like heat just add more, or cut out entirely if it's not your thing. My first attempt at a video!!! One of my families favorite recipes!! Subscribe if you can, I'd love to make more cooking videos!!
Instructions to make Instant Pot Honey Chicken :
- Turn instant pot to sauté. Add olive oil and chicken. Cook until chicken is white..
- Whisk together ingredients of the honey sauce in a bowl..
- Pour sauce into the pot covering the chicken..
- Set on manual for 4 minutes. Quick release..
- Mix cornstarch and water and pour mixture into the pot stirring until thickened..
- Serve over rice. Add green onions to your liking..
Honey-garlic chicken is a classic take-out dish easily made at home in your Instant Pot®. Just omit the sriracha if you don't like it hot. This Instant Pot chicken is easy and will have you sitting down in no time. The honey garlic glaze is simply addicting and you'll be scraping every last Place all chicken in Instant Pot and pour sauce over. You'll love this sweet and savory Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken recipe.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food instant pot honey chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.