This is a creamy, rich, and decadent seafood macaroni and cheese recipe for an 'over the top' experience. Next, place the first layer of seafood, using half of each. Remove from heat and set aside.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, baked seafood mac n cheese. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked seafood mac n cheese using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese :
- Prepare 1 of lg pkg lobster meat or 2 lg lobster tails cooked and chopped.
- Prepare 1 Pkg of med count shrimp peeled and deveined with tails off.
- Prepare 1 Lb of real or imitation crab meat.
- Take 1 Box of penne or bowtie pasta.
- Take 1 Can of rotel, drained.
- Take 1/2 Bunch of scallions chopped.
- Get 3 packages of Mexican blend shredded cheese.
- Make ready 1 Block of Philadelphia cream cheese softened.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Take 1 Cup of milk.
- Get of Salt and Pepper.
- Make ready of Old bay seasoning.
Next take half the shrimp and crab and lay on top of macaroni. Lightly press shrimp and crab into. Spread out evenly then top with remaining shrimp and crab once again lightly pressing them into the macaroni. Top the Mac and cheese with remaining shredded cheese.
Instructions to make Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese :
- Cook pasta al dente and set aside..
- Butter bottom of large baking dish. Take a large mixing bowl and combine all ingredients together except for one package of shredded cheese. Add mixture to the buttered baking dish..
- Bake for 45 min at 350 degrees F. Add last package of shredded cheese to the top of the casserole. Bake for 15 min more or until cheese on top is bubbly. Let stand and cool for 10 min. Serve and enjoy..
Regular baked mac and cheese is already great (if it's done right), but the addition of fresh crab and spicy Cajun shrimp makes it so much more special. You get a bite of shrimp, crab and macaroni covered with a blend of gooey, stringy cheeses and a burst of blended flavours in every bite! Drizzle oil into a large pot of boiling salted water. In a medium skillet heat butter and oil. Add panko and cook, stirring until lightly browned.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food baked seafood mac n cheese recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.