Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, instant pot chicken white chili. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot Chicken White Chili is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Instant Pot Chicken White Chili is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have instant pot chicken white chili using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Chicken White Chili :
- Prepare 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed.
- Get 1 pound of dry pinto beans.
- Get 6 cups of sodium free chicken stock.
- Make ready of Medium onion, chopped.
- Get of Bell pepper, chopped.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 Tbs of dark chili power.
- Take 2 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready 4 of bay leaves.
Steps to make Instant Pot Chicken White Chili :
- Place all ingredients in Instant Pot.
- Select Bean/chili setting. Should be high pressure.
- Set timer for 75 minutes.
- Make sure steam valve is closed.
- After cooking, release steam.
- Remove bay leaves, test seasoning.
- With potato masher, mash about 1/2 the beans (this will also shred the chicken).
- Serve with corn bread or tortilla chips, salsa, queso fresco, avacado and lime wedges.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food instant pot chicken white chili recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.