It's made with pumpkin purée, traditional pumpkin pie spices, maple syrup, vanilla, and a few special ingredients that add richness and depth. If the crust becomes too brown, you can cover the pie with aluminium foil, but for me it worked perfectly without the aluminium foil. Let the pumpkin pie cool down completely on the counter.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, vegan pumpkin pie. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Pumpkin pie is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Vegan Pumpkin pie is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan pumpkin pie using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Pumpkin pie :
- Take 25 gram of flax seeds for making tart.
- Make ready 100 gram of oats.
- Get 100 gram of badam.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 30 ml of coconut oil.
- Get 50 gram of jaggery.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Make ready of For Filling.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg power.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Get 1pinch of Salt.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of jaggery power.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of coconut milk.
- Get as needed of Decoration for pumpkin pie we need kiwi slice, coconut slice.
Then transfer it to the fridge overnight. In a blender, combine filling ingredients. Prepare a pie crust in a pie plate. Add the canned pumpkin, coconut cream, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, salt and cornstarch to a blender and blend until very smooth.
Instructions to make Vegan Pumpkin pie :
- Combine the flax seeds with water and place in the fridge for 10 minutes..
- Roast the oats and badam for 15 minutes at 170°C ovens Then blend them until finely ground..
- In a bowl add bland badam and oats, soaked flaxseeds, oil, jaggery baking powder, and vanilla extract. Mix well until the ingredients are well incorporated and come together into a sticky and firm dough..
- Transfer the dough onto a pie tin greased with coconut oil..
- Bake the pie for 35 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 170°C for ovens until the crust is golden and crisp. Remove the base and allow to cool down over a wire rack.
- Prepare for Filling–In a large bowl, add the pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, cornstarch, jaggery coconut milk. Using a hand mixer, mix well..
- Then pour the pumpkin batter into the pie crust..
- Bake for 30 mins and allow to cool completely.
- After we decoration the pumpkin pie kiwi, flax seeds and slice coconut..
You may also simply whisk it together in a bowl until smooth. The secret to this rich, creamy pumpkin pie is aquafaba, or the liquid leftover from cooked chickpeas, which is used in recipes to mimic the thickening, binding and foaming properties of egg whites (For ease, we recommend using the liquid from canned chickpeas in this recipe.) This pie could not be simpler: Just toss everything into a blender for three minutes until it increases in volume. You'll love my vegan version, yup pumpkin pie made from scratch, no eggs, dairy free. The custard pumpkin filling is not too sweet, rich, creamy, healthy and spiced just right! It sets up perfect every time!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vegan pumpkin pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.