How to make Ham and Broccoli Pasta Bake: Sauté the onions and butter in a large pot, then stir in the leftover ham and garlic and let it warm up. Run some hot water over the frozen broccoli in a colander to thaw it out. Drain this and add it to the ham mixture.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, ham pasta bake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ham Pasta bake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Ham Pasta bake is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ham pasta bake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ham Pasta bake :
- Prepare 450 g of cooked ham – Gamon.
- Make ready 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 100 g of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pepper.
- Make ready 375 ml of soured cream.
- Make ready 500 g of pasta – your choice.
- Get of to prepare the baking pan:.
- Get 20 g of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of breadcrumbs.
Directions Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Stir in the ham, soup, sour cream, mushrooms, onion, olives if desired, mustard, seasoned salt and Worcestershire sauce. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil and butter over medium-high heat.
Steps to make Ham Pasta bake :
- First we cook the pasta in a large pan with plenty of water and a tablespoon of oil..
- Mince the previously cooked gamon steak, but if you dont have the mincer, then jus drop the meat into a kitched chopper. It gives somewhat the same result, at least its still better than the would be hand chopped ones..
- We separate the eggs into yolks & whites. Soften some butter and stir very well with the yolks, adding the pepper & the soured cream. Then we stir in the shredded ham, getting a creamy texture..
- Take the egg white, add a pinch of salt and beat to thick & firm foam..
- We carefully add the beaten egg white, stirring slowly into the Ham cream, avoiding to break the egg white foam. Then just mix this cream with a cooked & drained pasta..
- Spread the frying pan thickly with margarine, sprinkle with breadcrumbs and smooth the dough mixed with the ham mass..
- Chuck into 225C° preheated oven, till golden brown…..
Stir in broth and lemon juice. I was looking for a recipe using pasta, ham and parm and I hit the jackpot. Will definitely make again as I always have cubed ham in my freezer. Thanks for such a delicious and easy recipe for weekday suppers. I have enough to freeze and have another night.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food ham pasta bake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.