Chicken With Hilopites (Greek Pasta) – Greek City Times. Κοτόπουλο με χυλοπίτες (chicken with hilopites) is a deliciously rustic dish originating in the Peloponnese region, where most hilopites (Greek pasta) is handmade and mizithra (hard goats cheese) is very popular. The secret to juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast is to add a touch of brown sugar into the seasoning and to cook fast at a high temp. As simple as it sounds, if you wack a seasoned breast in the oven without thought, the chances are you'll be chewing your way through dry chicken, furiously squirting.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken with hilopites in the oven. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken with hilopites in the oven is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken with hilopites in the oven is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken with hilopites in the oven using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken with hilopites in the oven :
- Take 1 of chicken cut into portions or 4 chicken legs.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Make ready of salt, pepper.
- Take of paprika.
- Take of ginger powder.
- Get of curry powder.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Get 3 of σκελίδες σκόρδου.
- Prepare 1 of large onion finely chopped.
- Get 1 1/2 can of diced tomatoes finely chopped or fresh tomato.
- Make ready 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 500 g of hilopites.
Once the oven is hot, put the pan with the chicken in the oven, and leave the door closed (no peeking!). This Oven Baked Chicken Thighs recipe is a force to be reckoned with! Simple and deliciously baked chicken with a mustard, honey, and soy sauce glaze – this dish is definitely going to be a top-contender in your weekly recipe planning! Learn how to cook chicken breasts with this delicious, juicy, tender, and fool-proof baked chicken breast recipe!
Instructions to make Chicken with hilopites in the oven :
- Clean the chicken, wash it and remove the excess fat..
- Sprinkle it with the spices and place it in a baking tray..
- Spread the onion and garlic in the baking tray..
- Add the tomato, the sugar, a little extra salt and the oil..
- Add some water, just enough to half cover the chicken..
- Place in a preheated oven at 200°C until the chicken is done. Check if you need to add water while baking..
- As soon as it is ready add a little hot water and then the hilopites stirring so that they are evenly distributed throughout the baking tray..
- Place the baking tray at the bottom rack and bake for 8-10 minutes at 200°C using just the bottom heating element..
- Turn off the oven and leave the food in it until you serve..
- Serve after sprinking it with plenty of kefalograviera (Greek traditional hard yellow cheese)..
Perfect for easy dinners, meal prep, or freezing for later. <p>Simple chicken drumsticks are tossed in a crispy coating made with crushed tortilla chips before deep frying. They're finished in the oven with a sprinkling of grated cheese, and served with nacho fixings like jalapenos, guacamole, and salsa.</p> <p>Get the Chicken Drumsticks with Hilopites. This luscious recipe can be made right in the comfort of your own kitchen. Here's how to do it in the oven. But in the winter, when I don't feel like stepping outside to the grill but do feel like turning on the oven, I bake the chicken in the oven.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken with hilopites in the oven recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.