Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, fried tofu with chives. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fried Tofu with Chives is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Fried Tofu with Chives is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have fried tofu with chives using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Tofu with Chives :
- Prepare 16 oz of Firm Tofu.
- Take 14 oz of Chive Flower.
- Get 1 tbsp of Dasida Beef Stock Flavor Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Regular Olive Oil.
Instructions to make Fried Tofu with Chives :
- Cut off the flower tips. Rinse the stems. Cut the stems in 1.5 inch pieces..
- Open the tofu and drain the water. Cut the tofu into 1.5 inch cubes..
- Put tofu and oil into a non-stick pan. Heat pan on medium high till the oil starts to bubble. After oil bubbles, cook for another 2-3 minutes till tofu is golden brown. Flip tofu and cook for another 2-3 minutes till golden brown on the other side. You can use a pair of chopsticks to flip the tofu cubes. Be careful, the oil pops..
- Add chives, Dasida powder, and salt to the pan. Gently stir the tofu and chives till the chives are soft..
- Ready to serve!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food fried tofu with chives recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.