Bring a pot of water to a boil then cook pasta for half the amount of time the box says. It will finish cooking in the oven. Tuna pasta bake is a classic family recipe.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, tuna pasta bake. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tuna pasta bake is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Tuna pasta bake is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have tuna pasta bake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna pasta bake :
- Make ready 500 g of pasta.
- Make ready 50 g of butter.
- Take 50 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 600 ml of milk.
- Take 250 g of mature cheddar, grated.
- Get 2 of x 160g cans tuna steak, drained.
- Make ready 165 g of can sweetcorn, drained.
Drain the pasta and peas, then return to the pan and stir in the tuna, spring onions, sweetcorn and sauce. Coarsely grate the cheese and sprinkle over the pasta. Arrange the reserved basil leaves on top, then sprinkle lightly with black pepper. Creamy and indulgent Tuna pasta bake is a comfort meal that the entire family loves.
Steps to make Tuna pasta bake :
- Heat oven to 180C.
- Boil pasta for 2 mins less time than stated on the pack..
- Melt butter in a saucepan and stir in flour..
- Cook for 1 min, then gradually stir in milk to make a thick white sauce..
- Remove from the heat and stir in all but a handful of the cheese.
- Drain the pasta, mix with the white sauce, tuna, and sweetcorn.
- Transfer to a baking dish and top with the rest of the grated cheddar..
- Bake for 15-20 mins until the cheese on top is golden and starting to brown..
Canned tuna and pasta tossed in a creamy cheesy sauce and baked until bubbly. There is something comforting about casseroles, especially when it is cold outside. Digging into a warm cheesy casserole is such a pleasure. Heat oil in a fairly large pan (preferably a wok) and add the onion until it softens. Add the chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, Italian herb seasoning, oregano, garlic granules and salt & pepper to taste.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food tuna pasta bake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.