Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, spicy sour gochujang tofu soup. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Sour Gochujang Tofu Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Spicy Sour Gochujang Tofu Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy sour gochujang tofu soup using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Sour Gochujang Tofu Soup :
- Make ready 1 of packed tofu (firm or silky).
- Get 1/4 slice of onion (thinly sliced).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of gochujang paste (you can find it in any Asian store or Smith’s store).
- Take 1/2 tsp of ginger powder (you can use the fresh ginger slices).
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic powder (you can reply with minced garlic).
- Make ready 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of mushrooms powder (optional).
- Take 1 tsp of cayenne powder(optional, you can skipped if you don’t like spicy).
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare Squeezes of lemon or 1 tbsp lemon juice (optional).
- Get 4 cup of water (veggies or non veggies broth).
- Get of Green onion for garnish.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- Take of Oil.
Steps to make Spicy Sour Gochujang Tofu Soup :
- Using a pan heat up little oil, then sauted the onion..
- Add ginger, garlic, black pepper, gochujang paste, paprika, mushrooms powder, cayennes pepper and water..
- Let them boil and simmer until the gochujang is dissolved..
- Add tofu, soy sauce and salt to taste. Cook for another 3-4 minutes. Lastly add a few drops of sesame oil and lemon juice, then turn off the heat and serve. Don’t forget to sprinkle green onion as a garnish. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food spicy sour gochujang tofu soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.