Filini are mainly enjoyed in soups, with light, tasty broths enhanced with croutons or vegetables cut into julienne strips. This pasta can also be used in thick creamy or velvety soups. While pasta is cooking, in medium saucepan cook onions in oil over medium heat.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, filini pasta bake. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Filini pasta bake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Filini pasta bake is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook filini pasta bake using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Filini pasta bake :
- Make ready 1 packet of lubella pasta 400g.
- Make ready 500 g of minced pork.
- Take 500 g of minced beef.
- Get 3 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 300 g of cheese(you can use more or less).
- Make ready 1 sachets of spaghetti Bolognese mix (local polish shop).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kucharek vegetable seasoning (local polish shop).
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper (optional).
- Get 1 of black pepper (optional).
- Get 1 tsp of Prymat kebab seasoning (from local polish shops).
- Get 2 of medium size carrots (optional).
- Get 5 of basil leaves.
Season with salt and pepper, and cook until brown and soft. In very large mixing bowl, combine pasta, onions, eggs, breadcrumbs and salt and pepper to taste. Fresh spinach sauteed in butter, olive oil and roasted garlic, then blended with fettuccini pasta and topped with Romano cheese. Italian food is about simplicity and cooking with fresh ingredients that allow the natural flavor of the food to shine through.
Steps to make Filini pasta bake :
- Prepare the tomato recipe mix, in a medium bowl pour the tomato mix and add hot water till it resemble broth/soup like consistency..
- In a large sauce pan on a medium heat add the oil..
- Add the minced meat to the pan and cook stirring for 3-4mins until meat is all cooked..
- Add the onion, and all the spices and stir cooking for another 2mins..
- Add the tomato mix to the pan, Add ½ cup of water to the bowl used for the tomato mix, rinse and add to the sauce stir and cover for 10 minutes on a low heat. Stir occasionally..
- In the meantime cut up the carrots into small cubes and add to the sauce with 5 basil leaves. Stir and cover for 5 minutes until you have a rich thick sauce..
- In another pan cook the pasta; make sure you keep an eye on it stirring continuously for about 2-3. Drain and sprinkle oil on it and use a fork to stir to break up any clumps that have been formed..
- In an oven dish put the pasta and use the fork to spread it around covering the pan. Sprinkle half of the on top of the pasta. Cover the pasta with the sauce and add the rest of the cheese..
- Bake for 10mins in a 180 degrees oven.
At Fellini Restaurant and Pizzeria we focus on using the freshest ingredients we can when preparing our classic Italian dishes and pizzas. Mozzarella, Ricotta, Cheese, Pepperoni, Meatball, Sausage, Bacon, Ham, Steak, Chicken, Salami, Pulled Pork, Anchovies, Onions, Scallions, Mushrooms, Fresh Tomatoes, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Artichoke Hearts, Squash, Green Peppers, Black Olives, Eggplant, Roasted Red Peppers, Broccoli, Spinach, Caramelized Onion, Garlic, Pineapple, Jalapeno Peppers, Arugula, Feta, Goat, or Gorgonzola & Basil In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. There are many different varieties of pasta. They are usually sorted by size, being long (pasta lunga), short (pasta corta), stuffed (ripiena), cooked in broth (pastina), stretched (strascinati) or in dumpling-like form (gnocchi/gnocchetti).
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food filini pasta bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.