So this was a better choice. I also added some Wilton's white white. These chocolate sugar cookies boast wonderful chocolate flavor, thick centers, crisp edges, and Chocolate Sugar Cookie Icing.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, sugar cookies with white chocolate frosting. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sugar Cookies with White Chocolate Frosting is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Sugar Cookies with White Chocolate Frosting is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sugar cookies with white chocolate frosting using 11 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sugar Cookies with White Chocolate Frosting :
- Take 1 cup of unsalted Butter at room temperature.
- Get 1 cup of granulated Sugar.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Vanilla essence.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- Prepare 2 of large Eggs 1 whole and 1 white part only.
- Make ready 2 – 3/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare of Frosting.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of white Chocolate chips.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of red Food colour.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of Sugar ball sprinkles.
I have TWO icing recipes and you can choose whichever works Meringue powder takes the place of raw egg whites, an ingredient traditionally found in royal icing. Divide your frosting into multiple bowls if you want make more than one color. When you're done, learn how to frost your sugar cookies like a pro Expert tips: This frosting isn't just for cookies! You can use it for other desserts like layered cakes and cupcakes.
Steps to make Sugar Cookies with White Chocolate Frosting :
- Place the butter, sugar, vanilla, baking powder, and salt in the mixer..
- Beat until a paste forms..
- Add 1 egg and beat until it is absorbed..
- Transfer to a plate..
- Add the flour and mix with hand until just combined..
- Keep the dough in the refrigerator for an hour to chill so that you can easily shape them..
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 180ºC..
- Line a baking tray with baking paper or silicon baking mat..
- Take small lime size portion of the dough, roll in between your palm, press a little to flatten and place in the baking sheet..
- Make the egg white wash by beating the egg white with 1 tablespoon of water until foamy..
- Brush the top of each cookie with the egg white wash..
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the edges are just barely brown..
- Let cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes before moving to a wire cooling rack..
- For the Chocolate frosting melt 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips in microwave or double broiler method..
- Add some food colour and mix..
- Pour this slightly cool melted chocolate over the cool cookies..
- Sprinkle some colourful sugar balls or simply granulated sugar..
- Let the chocolate set completely and serve..
These gluten free chocolate sugar cookies can either be rolled into balls and baked or made into The frosting is optional, but recommended! It's a simple chocolate frosting that's silky smooth and I seldom bake with white refined flour and so I am always looking for goodies with alternative flour's. I feel like their popularity has even risen over the last decade or so thanks to the ubiquitous thick and soft frosted sugar cookies found at every grocery and convenience store. You know the ones—round with pink or another pastel-colored frosting and. Have you ever tried a Lofthouse sugar cookie?
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sugar cookies with white chocolate frosting recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.