Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sig's german pudding cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sig's German Pudding Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Sig's German Pudding Cake is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sig's german pudding cake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's German Pudding Cake :
- Take 400 grams of ready made sweet short pastry.
- Make ready 8 of small dessert apples, peeled and cored.
- Make ready 100 grams of fresh blueberries.
- Make ready 200 ml of whole milk (full fat milk).
- Get 700 ml of fresh cream (single).
- Make ready 4 tbsp of golden caster (superfine) or superfine light brown sugar.
- Make ready 2 packages of yellow custard powder.
- Take 2 of medium organic and free range egg yolks.
- Get 4-6 tablespoons of ground nuts or almonds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour for rolling out the ready made dough.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
Steps to make Sig's German Pudding Cake :
- Roll your pastry out on a floured table or worktop into a round shape to about 30 cm, if this is not sweet pastry sprinkle with a little sugar..
- Put baking paper or parchment into a 24 m round, spring form pan (cake tin) make sure to cover the sides fully.
- Peel and core the apples but try and keep the apples whole or in halves depending on size, if you can't do that quarter or cut them into eights and stand them upright side by side if you can and sit them on the dough..
- Mix the milk, cream sugar and Custard mix, heat gently until it goes thick and throws bubbles. Stir all the time so that it not burns.
- Take of heat, stir in the egg yolks and pour the mixture immediately over the apples.Sprinkle some almond slices or grated nuts over the top.
- Bake for about 40 to 45 minutes or golden brown in oven at 180 C.
- Cover with alu or tin foil for the last 15 minutes if needed to ensure the top does not burn.
- Let cool completly and then remove from tin, let the cake set in fridge for a few hours. Sprinkle with a mix of vanila sugar and cinammo.You can make this with pears too..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sig's german pudding cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.