Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vegan teriyaki tofu with rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Teriyaki Tofu with Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Vegan Teriyaki Tofu with Rice is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have vegan teriyaki tofu with rice using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Teriyaki Tofu with Rice :
- Take 2 Tbl of coconut oil.
- Take 14 oz of pkg firm tofu.
- Get 1/2 of each green and red bell pepper, chopped.
- Get 1/2 of medium onion, chopped.
- Get 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of slivered almonds.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt (or to taste).
- Get half of bottle teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of or so sliced fresh mushrooms (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut flakes (optional).
Instructions to make Vegan Teriyaki Tofu with Rice :
- Add coconut oil to pan..
- Slice tofu into 1-inch cubes..
- Combine bell peppers, onion, mushrooms, almonds, garlic, tofu, ginger, salt, and coconut flakes, and saute in coconut oil over med-low heat until vegetables are soft..
- Add about 1/2 bottle teriyaki sauce, and simmer for around 10 – 15 min, or until flavors blend..
- Serve with rice and vegetables. We suggest basmati or jasmine rice with Asian medley style vegetables. **Serve over riced cauliflower for low-carb version!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food vegan teriyaki tofu with rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.