Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, banana, oats and almond milk smoothie. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Banana, oats and almond milk smoothie is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Banana, oats and almond milk smoothie is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have banana, oats and almond milk smoothie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana, oats and almond milk smoothie :
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of rolled oats.
- Make ready 2-3 tbsp. of hot or boiling water (enough to just cover the oats).
- Make ready 1 cup (240 ml) of unsweetened almond milk, 1/3 cup light coconut milk and 2/3 cup almond milk or 1 cup soya milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of frozen banana, chopped.
- Make ready 1 tbsp. of almond butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of chia seeds soaked in 4 tbsp. water.
Instructions to make Banana, oats and almond milk smoothie :
- Freeze bananas when they start going black, peel them and wrap well in cling film. There’s no need to chop them before freezing as they’ll slice easily, chunks might just shoot out from under the knife a bit!.
- Place the chia seeds in a small bowl or cup, pour the water over the seeds and stir. Refrigerate for at least half an hour, best overnight. It will turn into a gelatinous, almost solid mixture..
- Put the rolled oats in a small bowl and pour over the hot water, leave for 15 minutes. When they have swollen and absorbed the water, place all the ingredients in a blender and whiz at high speed for a minute..
- Drink immediately. Great stuff to have for breakfast, just remember to soak the chia seeds overnight..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food banana, oats and almond milk smoothie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.