For the wet ingredients you will be using butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract. And of course, there's a hefty dose of white chocolate. White sugar makes cookies crisper, brown sugar makes cookies chewier, browner and a touch more flavour; and.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, white chocolate macadamia sugar cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
White Chocolate Macadamia Sugar Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. White Chocolate Macadamia Sugar Cookies is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook white chocolate macadamia sugar cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make White Chocolate Macadamia Sugar Cookies :
- Make ready 1 cup of butter ( 2 sticks ) softened.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- Take 2 of eggs, room temperature.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Take 3 cup of unsifted all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of white chocolate chips ( 11 oz bag ).
- Take 1 1/2 cup of macadamia nuts, chopped.
How to Make White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies. Whisk Dry Ingredients Together: I prefer I LOVE using salted dry-roasted macadamia nuts in white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. Whisk the melted butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract together. White chocolate and macadamia nut cookies are such a classic, aren't they?
Steps to make White Chocolate Macadamia Sugar Cookies :
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Cream butter and both sugars until fluffy..
- Add vanilla and eggs, one at a time and beat until well incorporated..
- Mix in flour, baking soda and salt..
- Stir in white chocolate chips and chopped nuts..
- Drop by teaspoon full on ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, depending on oven..
- Cool for 1 minute before removing from pan..
- I use real unsalted butter and a good white chocolate. The real butter adds extra flavor and richness..
- This makes 3-4 dozen depending on size you use to make cookies. I use tablespoon..
We've been over here brainstorming about ideas for Christmas cookies and thought we might try our hand at this one. The challenge was with macadamia nuts and white chocolate, both very rich ingredients. White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies are an absolute classic. The best ever cookie recipe that's crispy on the edges, a little chewy in the middle and loaded with white These White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies have a lot going for them. Crispy on the outside and chewy in the middle – check.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food white chocolate macadamia sugar cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.