These blueberry muffins are buttery, soft, and moist. For that bakery style goodness, top with cinnamon brown sugar streusel. This thick muffin batter combined with my initial high oven.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, stuffed blueberry muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed blueberry muffins is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Stuffed blueberry muffins is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have stuffed blueberry muffins using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed blueberry muffins :
- Take 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Get 1 teaspoon of white vinegar.
- Make ready 1 cup of fresh blueberries (toss in flour lightly so they don’t sink to the bottom of the muffins like mine did).
- Get of Filling:.
- Make ready 4 oz of room temperature cream cheese.
- Get 3 tbsp of sugar.
Lemon zest and cardamom give these vegan Blueberry Muffins their amazing flavor and aroma, and dates and applesauce lend natural sweetness and moistness. Bran muffins beware — beneath the sugary tops of these dump-and-stir blueberry muffins is a creamy cheesecake surprise that makes them the only muffin you'll crave. These wonderful lemony muffins stuffed full of juicy blueberries are now in Tricia's B&B cookbook Blueberry muffins have always been a favorite of mine, and it's hard to improve on a simple Classic. These vegan blueberry muffins are also stuffed with lemon and poppy seeds, because why should you have to choose?
Steps to make Stuffed blueberry muffins :
- Preheat oven to 350 and lightly grease your muffin tins..
- Mix eggs, sugar and oil until smooth. Then add in vanilla, baking soda, vinegar and salt..
- Mix in sour cream then mix in the flour last followed by blueberries. Place 2 tablespoons of the muffin batter in cupcake pans and top with a teaspoon or two of the filling then add another tablespoon of batter on top. Bake 15-22 minutes until golden brown..
That way they work brilliantly for breakfast. Learn how to make Blueberry-stuffed mini muffins & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Enjoy a burst of berry goodness with the very first bite of these delicious muffins guaranteed to elicit. These homemade blueberry muffins are moist, loaded with berries, and so easy to make from scratch that I'll never make the boxed kind again. There are several recipes for my favorite baked goods that I.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food stuffed blueberry muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.