Please Turn on subtitles (cc) for instructions and amount of each ingredient. ~Available in. Coating the egg tofu with cornflour not only make it crispy, but also prevents the oil from splattering during the frying process. You will need to shake off the excess flour before frying Transfer tofu to a serving plate.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, silky tofu and half boiled egg with special sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Silky tofu and half boiled egg with special sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Silky tofu and half boiled egg with special sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have silky tofu and half boiled egg with special sauce using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Silky tofu and half boiled egg with special sauce :
- Take Half of soft tofu.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Take 10 g of Green onion.
- Take 10 g of Cilantro.
- Make ready of Little White sesame.
- Make ready of (Sauce).
- Make ready 3 Tbs of soy sauce.
- Take 1 Tbs of vinegar.
- Make ready 0.5 Tbs of sesame oil.
- Take 1 Tbs of sugar.
- Make ready 1 Tbs of water.
- Make ready 0.5 Teaspoon of salt.
Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot with Thai sweet chilli sauce and Thai lime. Egg Tofu is Japanese steamed tofu made of eggs and dashi mixture that is steamed till firm, chilled, then served with a dashi and soy sauce broth. Even though it's called "tofu", egg tofu does not include soybeans or nigari. Cook's Codfish and Potatoes, Pickles, and OlivesAs receitas lá de casa.
Instructions to make Silky tofu and half boiled egg with special sauce :
- 3 min video for this recipe by Coozy Life. Https://youtu.be/WDVB9FqEf9I.
- Cut tofu in bite size and place on dish.
- Put a egg in boiling water for 7 min, after that cooling down with running water..
- Take off egg shell carefully, cut for 4. Chop some green onion..
- (Sauce) Put every seasoning ingredients in bowl and mix well until sugar is melt. If you like spicy taste, you can add chill paste..
- Throw away the water from tofu first, then place egg on tofu. Add some sauce on it plus decoration with sesame, cilantro and green onion..
Chinese Steamed Egg – Silky Smooth Custard. Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Chinese Steamed Egg is a traditional recipe and one of those common ones that is actually found all over Carefully place the ramekins or bowls on the plate, and bring the pot of water to a gentle boil. Cut tofu in half, reserving one half for a future recipe. Add olive oil to pan over medium heat.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food silky tofu and half boiled egg with special sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.