But I suggest using the western style of cooking after tenderised the meat, ie. pan. Kimchi pork stew is a pork stew dish with Korean kimchi which you can buy in supermarkets already bottled. Transform your ordinary pork and beans into a creative dish called pork liver and beans with cubes pork liver and frankfurters.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, stew pork pineapple with skin tofu. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stew pork pineapple with skin tofu is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Stew pork pineapple with skin tofu is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook stew pork pineapple with skin tofu using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stew pork pineapple with skin tofu :
- Get 2 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Get 2 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Take of Cooking oil.
- Make ready of Garlic.
- Make ready of Red onion.
- Prepare cubes of Pineapple.
- Take of Potato.
- Make ready of Tofu skin.
- Take of Leek.
- Make ready of Red chili.
- Take of Pork ribs cut.
Green Beans and Tofu Skins With Rice Sticks. Dried anchovies, dried kelp, eggs, garlic, green onion, hot pepper flakes, kimchi, korean radish, onion, pork, pork belly, salt, sesame oil, soft tofu, sugar, vegetable oil. Pork adobo has been a popular dish in the Philippines. Pork is cooked using the inadobo method, which is basically stewing in soy sauce and Think about this dish as regular pork adobo with the addition of pineapple juice and boiled eggs.
Instructions to make Stew pork pineapple with skin tofu :
- Prepare your ingredients as shown in the picture below.Sometime I prepare it ahead of time because now with baby and tons of house chores it just make thing easier for me..
- Prepare your wok and heat cooking oil. Add in your sugar,then your red onion and garlic. Fry until garlic golden color and aroma come out then add in your pork. Leave it for about 3minutes with cover. Then add in potato and pineapple.leave it again about 5minute with slow heat and cover your wok. This is very important to let the meat absorb pineapple and potato flavor.add in very little water.as u can see below my water ratio is that much.enough to not make the dish dry..
- Then add in the tofu skin,water and your sauces.mixed it and leave it about 30minutes with low heat and closed your wok.remember to always check on your dish as the water might get less and make your dish dry..
- Final,add in your chili and leek as garnish. U can always check the taste and add whatever lacking. Leave it about 3-4minutes.the dish is done.and ready to serve..
There is not much new ingredients added, but the. Tofu and watercress are a great, flavorful combination, and a wholesome one, too! My teenage boys who don't like greens actually love this dish. Red chile garlic paste can be substituted for the ground black pepper. Pork spare ribs braised in coconut (Suon ram man).
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food stew pork pineapple with skin tofu recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.