Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, hiyayakko (cold tofu). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hiyayakko (Cold Tofu) is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Hiyayakko (Cold Tofu) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hiyayakko (cold tofu) using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hiyayakko (Cold Tofu) :
- Get 1 pkg of Firm Tofu.
- Get to taste of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated Ginger.
- Prepare 2 stalks of Green Onions, thinly sliced.
- Take 1 pkg of Bonito Flakes.
Instructions to make Hiyayakko (Cold Tofu) :
- Cut cold tofu into chunks. I cut mine to about 1” x 1.5”. (Feel free to use silken tofu!).
- Top with green onions and bonito flakes. This is the brand I use..
- Drizzle soy sauce and grated ginger over the tofu. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food hiyayakko (cold tofu) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.