Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, hanami dofu(tofu）. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hanami Dofu(Tofu） is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Hanami Dofu(Tofu） is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook hanami dofu(tofu） using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hanami Dofu(Tofu） :
- Take 400 of gTofu (silken).
- Make ready 200 of gGround pork.
- Get 2 of Egg.
- Take 2-3 of Carrot.
- Make ready 1 tsp of flour.
- Get 100 ml of Dashi.
- Prepare of some Chives.
- Make ready of Salt or concentrated Dashi.
Instructions to make Hanami Dofu(Tofu） :
- Slice carrots into 2mm thick and boil them with Dashi (Keep the broth.) and shape them in "Sakura" with a mold..
- Fry 200g of ground pork with a pinch of salt without oil..
- Clash 400g of Kinugoshi Tofu and make it smooth. Beat 2 eggs..
- Infilter the egg liquid into the Tofu.
- Add 1tsp of flour. Add 100ml of Broth of carrots :Dashi (I use it cause of its color. Use Dashi soup instead of it.) Add fried ground pork. Add chopped chives. Add some salt or concentrated Dashi if it's less salty. Mix them..
- Pour the mixture in molds. Make the surfaces flat..
- Decorate the top surfaces with carrots..
- Put them in a steamer. (The water in the bottom part should be boiled) Steam it for 15min..
- It's finished! Unmold and cut them. And enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food hanami dofu(tofu） recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.