Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mushini sweet potato greens with miso tofu. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mushini Sweet Potato Greens with Miso Tofu is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Mushini Sweet Potato Greens with Miso Tofu is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mushini sweet potato greens with miso tofu using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mushini Sweet Potato Greens with Miso Tofu :
- Prepare 1 bunch of sweet potato leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of shiro miso.
- Get 1 tsp of firm tofu, mashed.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, grated.
- Get to taste of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
Instructions to make Mushini Sweet Potato Greens with Miso Tofu :
- Clean, peel & de-stem the vegetables..
- Mash a small piece of tofu, add shiro miso. Using a grater, grate garlic and add to sauce. Season with salt and pepper..
- Heat pan and add oil. Add the stems and stir fry a minute or two before adding the greens. Sprinkle some salt and cover. Once greens are soft, add sauce, stir to mix well. Turn off heat and serve. Great with brown rice..
- Extra sauce can be stored in fridge. Goes well with any greens..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mushini sweet potato greens with miso tofu recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.