Seriously, you can make the sauce in the time it takes to boil pasta. Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, microwave vegetables as directed on package.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, baked tuna pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Tuna Pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Baked Tuna Pasta is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked tuna pasta using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Tuna Pasta :
- Get 1 cup of pasta.
- Make ready 1/2 of sliced onion.
- Get 1/3 cup of diced pineapple (optional).
- Take 1/4 cup of sliced spring onion/ scallion (optional).
- Take 2 each of boiled eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get 1 can of tuna (better if mayonnaise tuna is used).
Stir in the soup, water and uncooked pasta and heat to a boil. Canned tuna pasta is one of the simplest ways to make seafood pasta! In fact, it's so popular in Italy that it's one of the first things young Italians learn to cook for themselves! However, there is more than one delicious Italian recipe for pasta with tuna.
Steps to make Baked Tuna Pasta :
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water. (you can use swirly pasta or macaroni. any short pastas will do the trick).
- Boil eggs and then peel and mash inside a bowl..
- Mix in mayonnaise, canned tuna, onions, spring onions/ scallions, carrots and pineapple together with the eggs..
- When the pasta is cooked, and drain and add into the bowl of other ingredients and mix thoroughly..
- Leave the pasta in the preheated oven (200°C/380°F) for 12-20 minutes..
Boil a salted pot of water for your pasta and cook it al dente according to package directions. Prep your other ingredients while it cooks. When the pasta is close to being ready, add the oil to a small pan over medium heat. Assemble & Bake – Add tuna into pasta and flake into large chunks with fork (not too much, don't want it to turn to mush when stirred). Add corn, pour over sauce, then gently stir.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food baked tuna pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.