Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, stir fried tofu. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stir Fried Tofu is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Stir Fried Tofu is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook stir fried tofu using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stir Fried Tofu :
- Prepare 300 g of tofu (roughly mashed).
- Make ready 10 cm of Japanese leek (cut into small pieces).
- Prepare 1/3 of mushroom (tear into pieces).
- Make ready 2 of eggs (beaten).
- Get 1 Tbsp of sesame oil.
- Make ready 1 pinch of crushed red pepper.
- Take 1/2 to 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of white sesame seeds.
- Make ready of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Nori seaweed for topping (optional).
Steps to make Stir Fried Tofu :
- Put crushed red pepper and sesame oil in a pan and turn on the low heat. Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute..
- Add mashed tofu, Japanese leek, mushroom, turn the heat to medium, and cook until the liquid is almost gone. Put in the soy sauce and stir well..
- Pour in the beaten egg and shake the pan while stirring for 10~15 seconds, turn off the heat, add sesame seeds, season with salt and pepper..
- Top with seaweed before serving..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food stir fried tofu recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.