Here's the very best vegan shepherd's pie! The hearty veggie and lentil filling contrasts fluffy potatoes in this stunning plant based dinner recipe. Filling and comforting vegan shepherd's pie made with a delicious veggie-packed veggie mince and creamy mashed potatoes.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, veg shepherd's pie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Veg Shepherd's pie is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Veg Shepherd's pie is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook veg shepherd's pie using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Shepherd's pie :
- Take 10 tbsp of cheese spread.
- Take 1 of medium sized onion (chopped).
- Make ready 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of chopped carrot.
- Get 4 tbsp of chopped beans.
- Get 4 tbsp of chopped cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped mushroom.
- Make ready 1 of medium sized potato (mashed).
- Take 1 cup of liquid milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of crushed black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Make ready 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flour.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 1 tsp of refined oil.
Perfect for a hearty vegan dinner. American favorite shepherd's pie recipe, casserole with ground beef, vegetables such as carrots, corn, and peas, topped with mashed potatoes. Shepherd's pie is pure comfort food, and this vegan version will satisfy the taste buds of the vegetarians in the crowd. All Reviews for Traditional Style Vegan Shepherd's Pie.
Steps to make Veg Shepherd's pie :
- Heat oil in a pan..
- Add chopped onion and saute for 2 minutes..
- Now add all the vegetables and cook until tender..
- Add ginger paste, soy sauce, tomato sauce, crushed black pepper, mixed herbs, chilli flakes and salt and stir continuously till vegetables become dry..
- Now heat butter in a pan..
- Add chopped garlic and saute for 30 seconds..
- Add liquid milk, crushed black pepper, flour, 5 tbsp of cheese spread and mashed potato..
- Place the vegetables in the bottom layer of the baking dish, then sprinkle the melted cheese and add the mashed potato layer over it..
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C..
- Now bake the dish to 180 degrees C for approx 30 minutes or until brown..
- Cool for at least 15 minutes before serving..
A warming vegan supper with porcini mushrooms, leeks, carrots, and butternut squash, topped with crispy. Veg Shepherd's Pie – Shepherds pie is traditionally made with minced meat, but we made a vegetarian version for you to try out and indulge in on a rainy day. Vegan shepherd's pie is a plant based take on this classic British dish. It's easy to make, nourishing, comforting and effortlessly gluten-free too. A rich, vegan lentil stew topped with homemade mashed potatoes.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food veg shepherd's pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.