Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, vegan blondies/ chickpea blondies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Blondies/ chickpea Blondies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Vegan Blondies/ chickpea Blondies is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook vegan blondies/ chickpea blondies using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Blondies/ chickpea Blondies :
- Make ready 1 (15 ounce) of can chickpeas drained and rinsed.
- Get 1 cup of natural almond butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of monk fruit or raw honey.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 cup of chocolate chips(vegan).
Instructions to make Vegan Blondies/ chickpea Blondies :
- Combine chickpeas, almond butter, monk fruit, kosher salt, baking powder, and baking soda in your food processor. Blend until you have a thick batter. Stir in chocolate chips (be sure to buy dairy-free chocolate chips to keep the recipe 100% vegan). Transfer to a greased, 8×8 baking dish. Bake at 350 Fº for 30 minutes or fragrant, golden brown, and set through. Cool, cut, and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegan blondies/ chickpea blondies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.