Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, crock-pot beef pot roast. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have crock-pot beef pot roast using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast :
- Prepare 2-3 lbs of Boneless Blade Roast or Chuck Roast (Trimmed).
- Prepare 2 of Medium Onions Quartered or Coarsely Chopped.
- Take 6 Cloves of Garlic Minced.
- Prepare 5 Sprigs of Thyme.
- Get 2 lb of Yukon Gold Potatoes Peeled & Diced 1-2" Cubes @6-8 Potatoes.
- Take 4 of Large Carrots or One Bag Baby Carrots Cut into 1" Pieces.
- Prepare 32 oz of Carton Beef Broth (use less if you like less gravy).
- Take 2 Tbs of Dijon Mustard.
- Make ready 1 Tbs of Brown Sugar or Coconut Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Organic All Purpose Flour.
- Get 4-6 of Beef Bouillon Cubes or 4-6 tsp Bouillon Powder.
- Take 1 Cup of Red Wine.
- Take 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Olive Oil.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Take of Garlic Powder.
Instructions to make Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast :
- Season all sides of Beef Roast with Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Powder. Season to your taste..
- Heat Olive Oil in skillet over Medium to Medium High heat. Brown all sides of roast. Place Roast in a large Crock-Pot..
- On top of Roast, layer in Onions, Garlic, Potatoes, Thyme, Carrots, Bouillon Cubes, and Bay Leaf. Pour in Red Wine. Add some Salt and Pepper. Remember, the Bouillon adds a lot of Sodium, so you won't need as much Salt..
- In a separate cup or bowl, pour in around a cup of the Beef Broth. Add in Flour, Dijon, and Brown Sugar. Whisk until mixed. Pour into Crock-Pot along with the rest of the Broth..
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or until the vegetables are soft and the gravy has thickened. The longer it cooks, the better. Taste for seasoning, and add more if needed. Remove Bay Leaf and Thyme Stems, before serving..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crock-pot beef pot roast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.