Left over turkey meat joins forces with peas, carrots, and green beans in a savory pot pie. Reviews for: Photos of Dad's Leftover Turkey Pot Pie. Delicious and easy – a fish pie anyone can make.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, leftover fish pie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Leftover Fish Pie is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Leftover Fish Pie is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook leftover fish pie using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover Fish Pie :
- Get 2 packages of cod in parsley sauce.
- Get 1 slice of bacon or ham.
- Get 1 of egg medium boiled.
- Get 6 of new potatoes.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of frozen veg.
- Take 1 small of onion.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic small.
- Take 15 grams of butter.
- Take 1 handful of croutons/breadcrumbs/cheese.
You'll learn how to poach fish and make a white sauce too. Not only is it packed with recipes. Leftover fish pie can be reheated. You need to make sure any leftover fish pie is reheated as thoroughly as possible and is piping hot when serving.
Steps to make Leftover Fish Pie :
- This is the kind of meal I make when running low on everything.
- Slice potatoes about half cm and add to boiling water. I cook my egg in there too.
- Cook the fish as directed.
- In a large dish add the cooked fish veg onion and galic. stir. slice and add the egg and bacon.
- Once the potatoes are nearly cooked, drain and add butter. give them a toss so completely coated and won't stick.
- Layer the potatoes on top of the fish with a slight overlap then crumble croutons/bread crumbs/cheese on top. cook at 200°c until potatoes are fully cooked.
Try using up leftover roast chicken in this tasty potato-topped pie. For this recipe you will need a. This delicious fish pie is a great excuse to pack in the veg, so use whatever you have to hand – even frozen peas! Thanksgiving Leftovers: Shepherd's Pie. featured in Recipes Using Leftover Food. Top with leftover mashed potatoes (use a piping bag to achieve the look of our pie).
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food leftover fish pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.