Learn how to make strawberry shortcake from scratch with Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake filled with fresh strawberries and homemade whipped cream. What would happen if you added cocoa powder and chocolate chips to the biscuits? For an absolutely stunning dessert, spoon sweetened strawberries and whipped topping between layers of homemade chocolate shortcake.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chocolate covered strawberry shortcake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate covered strawberry shortcake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chocolate covered strawberry shortcake is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chocolate covered strawberry shortcake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate covered strawberry shortcake :
- Make ready of fresh strawberries.
- Take of vanilla ice cream.
- Make ready of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Make ready of dessert shells.
- Make ready of whipped cream.
- Get of sugar.
Cover the bottom shortcake layer with half of strawberry mixture and half of the whipped topping. Strawberry Shortcake Chocolate Covered Treats Chocolate Dipped Strawberries Teacher Cakes Teacher Gifts Chocolate Recipes. When you can't decide between strawberry shortcake, or a chocolate dessert, look to this Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Shortcake. This easy strawberry shortcake recipe features a magic ingredient: chocolate!
Steps to make Chocolate covered strawberry shortcake :
- Clean and dice all but 3 of the strawberries put them in the blender with the sugar and mix on high until well blended and refrigerate let it stand for 3 hours in the fridge.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 40 secs stirring every 10 secs until melted.
- Place 1 dessert shell in the middle of a plate and spoon a small amount of strawberry sauce on the shell then top with ice cream and more strawberry sauce.
- Slice the remaining strawberries to use as garnish then drizzle the chocolate over the top of the shortcake.
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy.
The chocolate shortcakes are lightly sweet and use Greek yogurt to stay This easy strawberry shortcake recipe is a new take on older recipe, one that reminds me of my mom. Strawberry Chocolate Cake is like the best chocolate covered strawberries you've ever eaten!!! Moist chocolate cake topped with fresh strawberries, rich chocolate Strawberry Shortcake- layers of dense, buttery and moist vanilla cake filled with fresh whipped cream and fresh sliced strawberries. Strawberry Shortcake for One. by Chocolate Covered Katie. Strawberries-n-cream cupcake, with Healthy Whipped Cream.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chocolate covered strawberry shortcake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.