Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, hash browns. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hash Browns is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Hash Browns is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hash browns using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hash Browns :
- Take 5 of potatoes.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of flour.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of seasoning mix.
- Get 1 tsp of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Hash Browns :
- Peel your potatoes and grate them finely..
- Wash the potatoes well to remove the starch from them, then soak in a bowl of salty water for 15 minutes..
- Drain them well then cook in a pan on medium heat with 1 tbsp of olive oil. cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly..
- Let the potatoes cool down completely, then transfer to bowl and mix in the rest of the ingredients. Add your cheese of choice, I used cheddar..
- Shape your potatoes into round or oblong shapes..
- You may keep the hash browns in the freezer for up to seven days..
- In a hot pan, add some olive oil and cook the hash browns on high heat for 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and crispy..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food hash browns recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.