Slice the zucchini uniformly to ensure even cooking. How do you air fry zucchini? A great healthy alternative to traditional pan frying is to use an air fryer.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pan-fried zucchini gratin. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pan-fried Zucchini Gratin is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Pan-fried Zucchini Gratin is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pan-fried zucchini gratin using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pan-fried Zucchini Gratin :
- Prepare 2 of zucchini, sliced in half lengthwise, then crosswise diagonally.
- Get 1/2 of of a sweet onion, sliced in half crosswise, then length wise.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1/4-1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 3-4 tbsp of parmesan cheese, grated.
Prepare your zucchini How can I add flavor to fried zucchini? Put the zucchini spinach mixture into the dish and pack it down. Sprinkle the remaining Parmesan cheese over the top and drizzle with a little olive oil. Fresh, tender pan fried zucchini sprinkled with lemon juice and Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Pan-fried Zucchini Gratin :
- Heat olive oil in a saute pan to medium high heat. Add zucchini and onion. Cook covered for 10 minutes..
- Turn zucchini and onion over with a spatula to cook other side. Onion and zucchini should start to become carmelized. Continue to cook covered on medium high heat for 10 minutes..
- Turn vegetables over. Add salt. Take care not to burn. Reduce heat as needed. If burning does occur, add small amount of water to deglaze pan and continue. Flavor is enhanced by this process nonetheless..
- Cook covered for another 5 minutes. Turn vegetables over and top with parmesan cheese. Cover. Cook on low for 5 minutes then turn off heat and let sit on stove until cheese melts or when ready to serve..
- Serve with grilled chick'n or pasta..
Great side dish for any time of year. Zucchini is just one of those ubiquitous vegetables that seem to always be present. It's always in the grocery store's produce department and always in my fridge's crisper drawer. Place on prepared baking sheets to drain. Panfried zucchini recipe is the easiest side dish and so frugal.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pan-fried zucchini gratin recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.