Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, carrot and green bean stir fry *vegan. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Carrot and Green Bean stir Fry *Vegan is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Carrot and Green Bean stir Fry *Vegan is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook carrot and green bean stir fry *vegan using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot and Green Bean stir Fry *Vegan :
- Make ready 5 of fresh carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of fresh green bean.
- Prepare 1 of red onion or 10 shallots.
- Get 5 of garlic cloves.
- Get 2 of bayleaves.
- Prepare 2 cm of galangal.
- Get 1 of red long chili (optional).
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Make ready 1 cup of water.
Instructions to make Carrot and Green Bean stir Fry *Vegan :
- Cut up carrots and green beans long shaped, chop onion, garlics, tomato, and chili, put aside..
- Pre-heat a sauce pan, pour cooking oil, put chopped onion and garlics in when the oil heates up, stir until the aroma comes out..
- Add bay leaves and galangal, stir it well for a minute, add chopped tomato and chili, stir it well..
- Put carrots and green beans in, pour some water, stir it well..
- Cover it and lower the fire, cook until the veggies soften..
- Enjoy it with rice or bread..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food carrot and green bean stir fry *vegan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.