A crunchy oat topping complements every bite of creamy pumpkin pie. Refrigerated pie crust makes it easy! This KETO PUMPKIN PIE starts with a traditional pie filling, but skips the crust!
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, streusel topped pumpkin pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Streusel Topped Pumpkin Pie is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Streusel Topped Pumpkin Pie is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have streusel topped pumpkin pie using 28 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Streusel Topped Pumpkin Pie :
- Take of Crust.
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of unsalted butter, cold, diced into 1/2" cubes.
- Take 2 tbsp of shortening, cold.
- Take 2 of -4 Tbsp. ice water.
- Get of Filling.
- Take 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of ground cloves.
- Make ready 2 of large eggs & 1 egg yolk.
- Get 1/2 cup of packed Brown sugar.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 of – 15oz can pumpkin puree.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of half and half.
- Prepare of Streusel.
- Get 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of cold butter – cut in cubes.
- Take 1/3 cup of chopped pecans.
It gets topped off with a simple low carb streusel topping that you won't be able to resist! It's the perfect low carb holiday dessert and I think you'll love the thick, creamy pumpkin pie filling topped off with the simple streusel. Streusel Pumpkin Pie – this crumb topped pie is one of the best you'll ever taste!! With that said don't you think you better try it?
Steps to make Streusel Topped Pumpkin Pie :
- Fir the crust : in a bowl whisk together flour, sugar, salt. Add cold butter & shortening. Using a fork cut butter into flour until mixture looks like coarse crumbs. Drizzle ice water into mixture 1 Tbsp. At a time until it starts to come together. Do not overmix. Press the dough together. Wrap into plastic wrap. Shape into 4 -5" round. Chill 30 minutes..
- Dust work surface with flour. Roll into a 12" round. Carefully transfer dough into a 9" pie plate. Trim & flute. Preheat oven to 375º. Chill dough 10 minutes..
- In a mixing bowl. Mix sugar & cornstarch , cream cheese, spices using a mixer . Mix until smooth. Scrape down. Add eggs, br. Sugar , salt. Mix together. Blend in half & half & pumpkin & vanilla. Pour mixturw into pie crust. Bake 35 minutes..
- Meanwhile make the crumble. In a mixing bowl whisk together flour, sugar, br. Sugar , cinnamon, salt. Mix together. Add cold butter use a fork to cut butter into mixture intil it resembles small crimbs. Stir in pecans.After 35 minutes. Remove from oven. Sprinkle topping on top of pie..
- Reduce oven to 350º. Bake another 25-35 minutes. Until toothpick comes out clean cool completely. Then chill 1-2 hours. Keep refrigerated..
I'm all about a crumb topping on pie, it just adds so much more. You get more structure (I love the contrast next to the really creamy pumpkin filling), more flavor and more. In large bowl, mix filling ingredients until well blended. The filling is a traditional pumpkin pie filling — with all the familiar players of cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg — but instead of using a can of sweetened The easy streusel topping has oats, butter, brown sugar, and spices, and would work with a handful of nuts to your liking. Have you ever tried a Streusel Topped Pumpkin Pie?
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food streusel topped pumpkin pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.